We’re back at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium this Saturday afternoon for a third consecutive week. Here’s a look at the most important information ahead of Saturday’s game against Georgia Southern.
- Razorback app. Access your tickets, receive game-related push notifications, listen to live audio.
- Match Day Text Line: Text 479-575-3313 with questions. (This line is reserved for SMS)
Before match day
- Mobile tickets. Log in, access and download your mobile tickets BEFORE arrival at the stadium. It will be much easier to help you with the process this week before you get to Saturday. Need help with your mobile tickets? Click the button below to get started. If you still need help, contact the Razorback Ticket Center between 8:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. at 479-575-5151.
- Red glow Friday: Proudly represent your Razorback Red Friday at work or school!
New in the stadium this week
- Public address announcer: Longtime Razorback presenter John George will not be in attendance on Saturday. AD PR associate Kevin Trainor will debut with Razorback Football PA.
- (New!) Dashboard messages: Send someone a personalized scoreboard greeting during Razorback Football home games! You can say Happy birthday, Congratulations and more, with all benefits going directly to Arkansas’ over 460 student-athletes. CLICK HERE
Arrive at the game (arrive early!)
- Car park a lot will open at 7:00 am on Saturday.
- Public car park options are available in the following locations:
- Harmon Avenue parking garage
- Spring Street Parking Garage ($ 5 all day parking + free shuttle to and from. Shuttle starts at 11:15 am)
- Baum-Walker East Lot (shuttles start at 11am)
- Click here for the complete parking plan. The shuttle service runs continuously from the Baum-Walker East lot to the stadium and back.
- Fans with a valid, state issued ADA parking permit can park in lot 56.
- Carpooling The drop-off and pick-up location is at Union Mall. Click here for a map
- Pre-match and post-match circulation will be limited to one-way traffic in designated areas. Pre-match card | Post-game card
- Pre-match Shuttle Buses start at 11 a.m.
- Silver Route Pickup Locations: Walton Arts Center, Arkansas Union, Road Hog Park, Baum East Field. Drop off at gate 1 and gate 10
- Pick-up points for the gold route: Lot 56. Drop off at gates 1, 10 and 16
- At shuttles and in interior spaces of the stadium (including the elevators), the masks are OBLIGATORY for ages 12 and over.
- Although, not required in outdoor areas, masks are strongly encouraged in all areas of the DWRRS where social distancing cannot be considered.
- bike & scooter valet parking is on the SE corner of Garland & Maple. Open 1 hour before kick-off.
- Transparent bag policy: Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags and not larger than 12 “x 6” x 12 “or one gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Individuals may also carry a small handbag. clutch, not larger than 4.5 “x 6.5”, with or without handle or strap.
- HogTown on Maple Street starts at 11 a.m.
- The Pig walk will take place approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes before kick-off in lot 44. Saturday’s pig walk will start at 12:45 pm.
- doors will open at 1:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. for fans with tickets for the suite)
- Gate 1 will probably be the busiest. For the fastest access to the stadium and your seat, use the front door indicated on your ticket.
- Hog Heaven official team store will have three locations: The permanent stores in the North End area and the South Lobby and at Bud Walton Arena. Opening of stores: 10 a.m.
- Client services opening: 2 hours before kick-off at gates 1 and 16.
- Will call opens at 1 p.m. at gate 1.
- The ticket office will be mobile only. Make sure to download your ticket in advance. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Transparent, plastic, empty Bottles of water can be brought into the stadium. There are water filling stations located around the lobby on level 1.
- Kick-off at 3 p.m. on SEC network.
At the match
- Although, not required in outdoor areas, masks are strongly encouraged for all areas of DWRRS where social distancing cannot be considered.
- NO cash transactions at concession stands or merchandise stands. Credit card only. Cash transactions are accepted at the stadium presidents’ stand.
- Note: Ordering mobile concessions WON’T DO be available on Saturday.
- Free stadium Wi-Fi is available. Find the network called “#RazorbackWiFi”.
- Want to Listen Gambling? Free live game audio is available in the app.
- Have problems or questions? Text 479-575-3313.
- Need to cool off? Cooling zones: Door 14, North Hall Level 1, East Level 5
- Case Seat cushions rental are available on a single set basis at Gates 1, 6, 10, 15 and in the Upper West Hall. These transactions must be made in cash.
- Local favorites CJ’s Butcher Boy Burgers, Wright’s BBQ, Shake’s, Slim Chickens and Gusano’s highlight the list of concessions.
Where can I find…
- Client services is located at Gate 1, 16 and Level 1 of the North End area.
- Lost found is located at gate 16.
- First aid places: Behind section W502, W102, W104, gate 16, E523, main level north, level 4 at Diamond Club, level 3 at Capital Club, level M near gate 10.
- Tiny Tusks care stations: Gate 14 and into the South Food Court area.
- Family toilets: E121, E125, E528, W101, W107.