New Latest Research Study on “Facial Recognition Market Size, Share, Revenue, Growth Strategy, Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028 – Impact of COVID-19 and Global Analysis – by Component, Application, Vertical and Geography”, This study provides information on the sales and revenue during the historical and forecast period from 2021 to 2028. The Facial Recognition Market is expected to reach US$12,670.22 Million by 2028 from US$.71 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2021 to 2028. Biometrics has gained popularity among intelligence agencies after the world witnessed several serious terrorist attacks in the past, for example, the attack on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2011, in the United States. The data was collected worldwide through biometrics, particularly by military personnel in potentially high-risk countries. Governments in various countries, such as the United States and China, are investing in the adoption of facial recognition technologies.
Get Sample PDF Brochure – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003385/
China is one of the main users and exporters of facial recognition tools. According to Comparitech, China has the most extensive public surveillance system, with the number of CCTV cameras increasing to 626 million in 2020. The country’s government is bolstering these systems with the integration of facial recognition technologies. Additionally, in the military sector, facial recognition systems are used to identify individuals on the battlefield. The US military has spent more than US$4.5 million developing facial recognition technology that reads heat patterns emitted from faces to identify specific people. Thus, the above mentioned factors are driving the growth of the facial recognition market.
This study report proposes the following objectives:
- Conjecture and review of the global Facial Recognition Market deals, share, value, status and figure
- Break down local and national portions, share development for global facial recognition
- Survey of Global Facial Recognition Manufacturers/Players.
- Characterize and investigate the market rivalry scene, SWOT examination.
- Estimates and survey of provincial portions, subsections and business sectors based on past 5 years market history.
- Review of Facial Recognition Market Segmentation / End Customers and Districts Information.
- Estimation and investigation of global facial recognition market trends, drivers, investment opportunities, openings, risks, difficulties, and suggestions.
- Investigate critical driving forces, patterns that limit market development.
- Describe the partner’s chances in the market by recognizing high development shards.
Rising Government Sector Investments Propel Facial Recognition Market Growth
The Government segment includes various government facilities, defense facilities, municipalities, utility stations and others. Due to the growing emphasis on national security, governments around the world are investing heavily in advanced security solutions such as facial recognition systems. In addition, growing emphasis on the development of smart cities is among the other factors contributing to the adoption of facial recognition system for enhanced security and surveillance applications, which is driving the growth of the recognition market. facial.
Inquiry before purchase: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00003385/
Based on the device, the facial recognition market is segmented into security and surveillance, access control and others. The security and surveillance segment held the largest market share in 2021.
Facial Recognition Market Regional Analysis:
The global Facial Recognition Market research report details current market trends, development outline, and several research methodologies. It illustrates the key factors that directly manipulate the market, for example, production strategies, development platforms, and product portfolio. According to our researchers, even minor changes in product profiles could lead to huge disruptions in the factors mentioned above.
➛ North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
➛ Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia and Italy)
➛ Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
➛ South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
➛ Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Table of Contents Some:
- Key points to remember
- Research Methodology
- Facial recognition market landscape
- Facial Recognition Market – Key Market Dynamics
- Facial Recognition Market – Global Market Analysis
- Global Facial Recognition Market – Component
- Global Facial Recognition Market – Application
- Global Facial Recognition Market – Vertical
- Facial Recognition Market – Geographical Analysis
- Industry landscape.
- Company Profiles
Quickly purchase a premium copy of the Facial Recognition Market Growth Report (2021-2028) at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003385/
The Insight Partners is an industry unique research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients find solutions to their research needs through our syndicated research and advisory services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductors and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Health IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Devices , technology, media and telecommunications, chemicals and materials.
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please
Contact person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]